Passports Boarding Pass Palm Tree Vintage: Invitations, Save the Date Boarding Passes, Luggage Tag Reply
This product is currently sold out.
Please contact me for a quote on your invitations and quantities. You will get your first view within 24 hours.
Vintage Palm Tree Destination Passport to Paradise Invitations, Save the Dates and Luggage tag reply cards.
Main passport invitation and Luggage Tag Reply cards and accompanied with Save the Date too. Can use the entire set or break up if you only wanted the passports and reply cards or save the date on it's own and you can switch the passport to an itinerary style instead of using as main invite.
Lots of choices and stationery ideas here! Also wherever your wedding is taking place can be featured, any location ... weddings in Mexico, Dominican, Cabo, Fiji to name a few.
Passports are 3.75 x 5.25 inches. Cover is 100 lb. lightly coated card stock with silk 100 lb. paper inside pages. Envelopes natural cream color. This passport style can have upgraded shine cover.
20 passports /luggage tags/envelopes $7.00 each set
35 passports /luggage tags/envelopes $6.00 each set
50 passports /luggage tags/envelopes $5.50 each set
75 passports /luggage tags/envelopes $5.00 each set
100 passports /luggage tags/envelopes $4.50 each set
125 passports /luggage tags/envelopes $4.00 each set
150 passports /luggage tags/envelopes $3.50 each set
For different quantities than mentioned, I can provide quote. Email me to setup your custom order for the quantities you require. Full custom is offered, colors/fonts/content. Also if you don't need a reply luggage tag I can provide lesser pricing.
This design set can also be prepared as a hi-res digital file, $70 one time cost.
THE ORDERING SYSTEM GOES LIKE THIS:
1. 'Ask a question' about this listing … I'll answer your email within 24 hours,
2. In your inquiry ask about the changes you would like to make to personalize for your wedding stationery (colors, fonts, graphics, text) .. let me know the number of invitations you'll need and if there's any 'extra items' you would need to accompany this listing that isn't mentioned.
3. I'm here to listen to you … pretty accommodating with all your concerns including budgets ... let's talk!
4. Once you feel confident to order with me and satisfied that all your needs will be taken care of … I will supply first digital proof of your piece(s) within 2 business days and the process begins back-and-forth until you're ecstatic with how they look!
5. When you're ready to head to printing stage, ask if you would like me to mail you one-off sample or we can just forge ahead (I stand by my final product to you, very professional wedding-ready to send out).
6. Printing takes up to 3 business days (unless you're in rush, let me know and can be quicker) Mailing out to the United States 5-7 business days, Canada 3-5 business days, other international countries up to 10 business days.