Passport Invitations Blush Pink | Destination Wedding Mexico Cabo Punta Cana | Rustic Blush Tan Gold | Shabby Cottage Chic Floral Heart
This variant is currently sold out
Please contact me for a quote on your invitations and quantities. You will get your first view within 24 hours.
Passport Invitations in blush pink, gold and tan shades for your destination wedding passport invitations. Aged rustic paper background for days of old look. Shabby cottage chic style and comes with vintage heart designed luggage tags cut on diagonal to resemble true tag. Heart shape floral on cover. Can use any colors from your wedding palette. Comes with natural cream envelopes. NOTE: 2nd photo is front cover blown up.
Suitable for your destination wedding in the Caribbean, Punta Cana, Jamaica, Mexico or any other destination. Can relate all the information your guests need to book and join you on your wedding adventure including accommodations, itinerary, booking info, formal invitation and identity page similar to an authentic passport!
Passports are 3.75 x 5.25 inches. Cover is 100 lb. lightly coated card stock with silk 100 lb. paper inside pages.
Minimum print order of 20 sets (passport/envelope) x $7/set. Pricing per set decreases with quantities ordered ... Inquire.
This design can also be prepared as a hi-res digital file at one-time cost of $65 to print on your own with your details in place and with same design elements. Any adjustments to original design will incur additional design fee dependent on request complexity.
THE ORDERING SYSTEM GOES LIKE THIS:
1. 'Ask a question' about this listing … I'll answer your email within 24 hours,
2. In your inquiry ask about the changes you would like to make to personalize for your wedding stationery (colors, fonts, graphics, text) .. let me know the number of invitations you'll need and if there's any 'extra items' you would need to accompany this listing that isn't mentioned.
3. I'm here to listen to you … pretty accommodating with all your concerns including budgets ... let's talk!
4. Once you feel confident to order with me and satisfied that all your needs will be taken care of … I will supply first digital proof of your piece(s) within 2 business days and the process begins back-and-forth until you're ecstatic with how they look!
5. When you're ready to head to printing stage, ask if you would like me to mail you one-off sample or we can just forge ahead (I stand by my final product to you, very professional wedding-ready to send out).
6. Printing takes up to 3 business days (unless you're in rush, let me know and can be quicker) Mailing out to the United States 5-10 business days, Canada 3-6 business days, other international countries based on specific country.
*Price on this listing is averaging 'per set' price assuming order of 75 quantities. Other quantities will either decrease or increase per set pricing … inquire.