Passport Destination Wedding Invitations | Heart Plane Creative | Coral Peach Blush | Jamaica Mexico Cabo Dominican | Itinerary Travel
This product is currently sold out.
Please contact me for a quote on your invitations and quantities. You will get your first view within 24 hours.
Destination Passport Invitations shown in soft coral full color cover with outline heart and plane on front with destination noted in middle of heart. Creative way to let guests know where your wedding will be held and they'll be taking a plane to get there.
Can be customized with 'any' color(s) from your wedding palette. Pricing is good, shown here: one passport is $4 (considering an order of 50). Lesser quantities, little more per set, Larger quantities, little less per set. Passport sets come with natural cream envelopes.
If you want a luggage tag reply or boarding pass style reply, let me know. We can add for another $1 per set.
All your wedding details can be enclosed with the passport pages, 8 in total including cover/back. Accommodations, travel & booking details, Itinerary, map too.
Passports are 3.75 x 5 inches. Cover is 100 lb. card stock / inside pages, satin smooth 100 lb. paper. Corners will be rounded.
Minimum print order of 20 sets (passport/envelope) x $6.50/set. Pricing per set decreases with quantities ordered ... Inquire.
This design can also be prepared as a hi-res digital file at one-time cost of $70 to print on your own.
THE ORDERING SYSTEM GOES LIKE THIS:
1. 'Ask a question' about this listing … I'll answer your email within 24 hours,
2. In your inquiry ask about the changes you would like to make to personalize for your wedding stationery (colors, fonts, graphics, text) .. let me know the number of invitations you'll need and if there's any 'extra items' you would need to accompany this listing that isn't mentioned.
3. I'm here to listen to you … pretty accommodating with all your concerns including budgets ... let's talk!
4. Once you feel confident to order with me and satisfied that all your needs will be taken care of … I will supply first digital proof of your piece(s) within 2 business days and the process begins back-and-forth until you're ecstatic with how they look!
5. When you're ready to head to printing stage, ask if you would like me to mail you one-off sample or we can just forge ahead (I stand by my final product to you, very professional wedding-ready to send out).
6. Printing takes up to 3 business days (unless you're in rush, let me know and can be quicker) Mailing out to the United States 5-7 business days, Canada 3-5 business days, other international countries up to 12 business days.