LGBT Wedding Passport Style Invitations | Same Sex Couples | Vintage Palms | jamaica Mexico Dominican Cabo Caribbean
This variant is currently sold out
Please contact me for a quote on your invitations and quantities. You will get your first view within 24 hours.
LGBT Vintage style passport invitations for couples planning a travel wedding to Jamaica, Mexico, Punta Cana, Cabo and many more exotic locations. Colors can vary according to your wedding color scheme as well as locations and details.
8 pages including cover and back ... can be combined with reply postcard, luggage tag or mini boarding pass reply with your passport wedding invitation set. I provide 8 page template to work with for deciding what goes where and many styles/backgrounds to choose from ... full custom available. I supply passport template to follow for what-goes-where and fully customizable for colors, fonts, graphics.
Passports are 3.75 x 5.25 inches. Cover is tango silk card stock with satin smooth inside pages. Envelopes natural cream.
Minimum print order of 20 sets (passports/envelopes) x $6/set. Pricing per set decreases with quantities ordered … inquire. If you require reply luggage tags or mini boarding pass reply let me know, little more cost per set.
This design can also be prepared as a hi-res digital file at one-time cost of $65 to print on your own.
THE ORDERING SYSTEM GOES LIKE THIS:
1. 'Ask a question' about this listing … I'll answer your email within 24 hours,
2. In your inquiry ask about the changes you would like to make to personalize for your wedding stationery (colors, fonts, graphics, text) .. let me know the number of invitations you'll need and if there's any 'extra items' you would need to accompany this listing that isn't mentioned.
3. I'm here to listen to you … pretty accommodating with all your concerns including budgets ... let's talk!
4. Once you feel confident to order with me and satisfied that all your needs will be taken care of … I will supply first digital proof of your piece(s) within 2 business days and the process begins back-and-forth until you're ecstatic with how they look!
5. When you're ready to head to printing stage, ask if you would like me to mail you one-off sample or we can just forge ahead (I stand by my final product to you, very professional wedding-ready to send out).
6. Printing takes up to 3 business days (unless you're in rush, let me know and can be quicker) Mailing out to the United States 5-7 business days, Canada 3-5 business days, other international countries up to 10 business days.
*Price on this listing is averaging 'per set' price assuming order of 75 quantities. Other quantities will either decrease or increase per set pricing … inquire.