Destination Wedding Invitations with Old World Map | Aged Rustic Vintage | Antique Airplane | Mexico Jamaica Punta Cana
This product is currently sold out.
Please contact me for a quote on your invitations and quantities. You will get your first view within 24 hours.
Vintage destination wedding invitations featuring an old world map with glider style airplane banner announcing where your far-away destination wedding will take place. Mexico, Jamaica, Dominican, Cabo ... wherever your dream travel ceremony will take place! Aged rustic blue distressed paper behind the map and information side.
Minimum print order of 20 sets (invite, reply and envelopes) x $5/set. Pricing per set decreases with quantities ordered … inquire.
This design can also be prepared as a hi-res digital file at one-time cost of $45 to print on your own.
THE ORDERING SYSTEM GOES LIKE THIS:
1. 'Ask a question' about this listing … I'll answer your email within 24 hours,
2. In your inquiry ask about the changes you would like to make to personalize for your wedding stationery (colors, fonts, graphics, text) .. let me know the number of invitations you'll need and if there's any 'extra items' you would need to accompany this listing that isn't mentioned.
3. I'm here to listen to you … pretty accommodating with all your concerns including budgets ... let's talk!
4. Once you feel confident to order with me and satisfied that all your needs will be taken care of … I will supply first digital proof of your piece(s) within 2 business days and the process begins back-and-forth until you're ecstatic with how they look!
5. When you're ready to head to printing stage, ask if you would like me to mail you one-off sample or we can just forge ahead (I stand by my final product to you, very professional wedding-ready to send out).
6. Printing takes up to 3 business days (unless you're in rush, let me know and can be quicker) Mailing out to the United States 5-7 business days, Canada 3-5 business days, other international countries up to 10 business days.
*Price on this listing is averaging 'per set' price assuming order of 75 quantities. Other quantities will either decrease or increase per set pricing … inquire.